563 The Ridge Road, Coe Hill, ON K0L 1P0
Camper Code of Conduct
Camper Liability Waiver
License of Occupation
Rules & Regulations
Trailers for Sale
RULES and REGULATIONS
Bear Ridge will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property however caused.
Please checkmark all rules and regulations
1. Quiet time is between 11pm - 8am. Music must be off by 11pm - if your music can be heard from other sites, it is too loud. Please respect your neighbours.
2. Two Gate Keys will be supplied to you. Replacement keys $25.00 per key.
3. No outside firewood to be brought into the Park. Must be purchased from Bear Ridge.
4. No cutting of firewood in the park. (Do not remove, damage or disfigure any trees, signs, picnic tables or any property at Bear Ridge. NO Chainsaws.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash through out the park. On your site you may have a fence (approved by Jay) or invisible fencing.
6. You are responsible to CLEAN up after your pets, using bags, NOT throwing into the tree line or Recycle Box, PLEASE!
7. UTV/ATV’s & Dirt Bikes NOT to be driven in the park. (In/Out policy only to the trails).
8. Grass Cutting - you are responsible for cutting & grooming (leaves, garbage) your lawn. Or sign up with Bear Ridge.
9. Decks must be approved by Jay before building. $150.00 Building Permit is required. Withdrawing approval.
10. All trailers sold while in Park are subject to 7% commission fee. No For Sale signs on trailers.
11. Boats that are stored on shore can be non motorized only. If you have NOT paid for a dock and your boat is parked at a space, it is a $15.00 a day fee.
12. NO OUTSIDE TRAILER PERMITTED INTO THE PARK.
13. Any alteration to site must be approved. Work Orders must be filled out & submitted for approval.
14. Sheds must be manufactured or built by Bear Ridge.
15. Recycling - Please follow the simple recycling rules! No black garbage bags, separate cans, bottles & waste. NO Dog Poop in recycle! Smile you are on Camera!!
16. No water toys (kayaks, tubes, skiis) to be stored on the Docks.
17. NO STORAGE OF ANY UTILITY TRAILERS TO BE KEPT ON YOUR SITE.
18. You are responsible for your guests. If guests are caught in park & have not paid, YOU will be automatically charged the fee of $150.00.
19. ALL Visitors must check in before ENTERING the Park. $8.00 a day visit, $10.00 Overnight visit with 11 am check out time the following day or additional charges will be required.
20. Visitor Forms must be visible on vehicle. Wrist bands are mandatory for visitors to be in the park.
21. No outside aluminum products to be brought into the park. (Railings, Roofs).
22. Insurance on all Units/Golf Carts/Side by Sides/ATV/Dirt bikes all mandatory. (By checking off and signing below you are stating that insurance is paid).
23. Golf Carts 10Km speed limit. No standing, must be 16 years old to be driving cart. If caught not following these rules your cart will be asked to be removed from park.
24. ONLY 2 cars allowed to be parked at site. Extra vehicles will be parked in separate area.
25. Please . . . to cut down on traffic, dust & noise in the park, please NO driving to the Beach or Pavillion unless absolutely necessary. (Wagons are great for chairs, coolers, pot luck meals, etc.).
26. Please clean up after your stay on the beach - toys/garbage - cigarette butts - please use ashtray.
27. We give Bear Ridge permission to disclose your location & identity in the park.
28. We give Bear Ridge permission to take photos of you and/or children & use them for F/B & Website.
29. FAILURE to comply with these rules will result in removal from park.
30. Bear Ridge can limit the entry of units into the park to 10 Years or to management’s discretion. Sales of units are limited to 10 years or to management’s discretion. (Excluding General Coach & Northlander Units).
31. IF CAUGHT SPEEDING YOUR CARD WILL BE REVOKED!
32. Helmets to be worn by children on bicycles are required.
By typing your name(s) below your are insuring that you have read and agreed to all above Rules & Regulations.
Web Design & Hosting by
Hannah Lithographers Inc.
- Bancroft, ON
© 2016 - Bear Ridge Campground & Cottages, Coe Hill, ON, Canada