563 The Ridge Road, Coe Hill, ON K0L 1P0
Camper Liability Waiver
License of Occupation
Rules & Regulations
Trailers for Sale
RULES and REGULATIONS
Interest of 2% monthly charged on unpaid invoices.
Bear Ridge will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property however caused.
1. Quiet time is between 11pm - 8am. Music must be off by 11pm - if your music can be heard from other sites, it is too loud. Please respect your neighbours.
2. Two Gate Keys will be supplied to you. Replacement keys $25.00 per key.
3. No outside firewood to be brought into the Park. Must be purchased from Bear Ridge.
4. No cutting of firewood in the park. NO Chainsaws. (Do not remove, damage or disfigure any trees, signs, picnic tables or any property at Bear Ridge.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash through out the park. On your site you may have a fence (approved by Jay) or invisible fencing.
6. You are responsible to CLEAN up after your pets, using bags, NOT throwing into the tree line or Recycle Box, PLEASE!
7. UTV/ATV’s & Dirt Bikes NOT to be driven in the park. (In/Out policy only to the trails).
8. Grass Cutting - you are responsible for cutting & grooming (leaves, garbage) your lawn. Or sign up with Bear Ridge.
9. Decks must be approved by Jay before building. $150.00 Building Permit is required. Withdrawing approval.
10. All trailers sold while in Park are subject to 7% commission fee. No For Sale signs on trailers.
11. Boats that are stored on shore can be non motorized only. If you have NOT paid for a dock and your boat is parked at a space, it is a $15.00 a day fee.
12. Any alteration to site must be approved. Work Orders must be filled out & submitted for approval.
13. Any/all building of sheds, decks, railings, shelters etc must be approved by Bear Ridge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
14. Recycling - Please follow the simple recycling rules! No black garbage bags, separate cans, bottles & waste. NO Dog Poop in recycle! Smile you are on Camera!!
15. No water toys (kayaks, tubes, skiis) to be stored on the Docks.
16. NO STORAGE OF ANY UTILITY TRAILERS TO BE KEPT ON YOUR SITE.
17. You are responsible for your guests.
18. ALL Visitors must check in before ENTERING the Park. Seasonal Guest Pass:is 175.00 for unlimited guests.
19. Wrist bands are mandatory for visitors to be in the park.
20. No outside aluminum products to be brought into the park. (Railings, Roofs).
21. Insurance on all Units/Side by Sides/ATV/Dirt bikes all mandatory.
(by checking off the box and signing below I am stating that insurance is paid)
22. Golf Carts:
(by checking off the box I am agreeing to the golf cart rules and confirming I have insurance on my golf cart.
16 years of age to be driving a cart
Cart should be geared to 10km. If they are not and you're caught speeding / reported speeding your golf cart privileges will be suspended for the remainder of the weekend.
If caught a 2nd time you will be asked to remove the Cart from the park for the rest of the season.
My carts brakes have been inspected & are in good working order.
23. ONLY 2 cars allowed to be parked at site. Extra vehicles will be parked in separate area.
24. Please . . . to cut down on traffic, dust & noise in the park, please NO driving to the Beach or Pavillion unless absolutely necessary. (Wagons are great for chairs, coolers, pot luck meals, etc.).
25. Please clean up after your stay on the beach - toys/garbage - cigarette butts - please use ashtray. Please use washrooms provided (not the beach for a toilet).
26. We give Bear Ridge permission to disclose your location & identity in the park.
27. We give Bear Ridge permission to take photos of you and/or children & use them for F/B & Website.
28. Bear Ridge can limit the entry of units into the park to 10 Years or to management’s discretion. Sales of units are limited to 10 years or to management’s discretion. (Excluding General Coach & Northlander Units).
29. IF CAUGHT SPEEDING YOUR CARD WILL BE REVOKED!
30. Skirting must be completed by fall 2023
Park models - Deck & trailer skirted
Travel trailers - Deck skirted
31. FAILURE to comply with these rules will result in removal from park.
By typing your name(s) below your are insuring that you have read and agreed to all above Rules & Regulations.
Web Design & Hosting by
Hannah Lithographers Inc.
- Bancroft, ON
© 2016 - Bear Ridge Campground & Cottages, Coe Hill, ON, Canada